About the Journal
Veterinaria México OA (ISSN 2448-6760) is an online scientific journal edited by Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM). The journal is Open Access and follows UNAM´ s open access initiative, to transmit knowledge free of charge to the readership and authors, with no Article Processing Charges.
This journal publishes advances in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Production, and to reach more lectures across the world the journal was updated since 2014 from its predecessor printed in paper Veterinaria México (ISSN 0301-5092) and its digital version (ISSN 2007-5472).
The journal publishes research articles, short communications, review articles (mainly by invitation) on 10 main areas of the Veterinary Sciences
- Microbiology (bacteriology, virology y parasitology)
- Immunology and Pathology
- Epidemiology and Infectious diseases
- Genetics and Reproduction
- Preventive medicine and Public health (Zoonoses)
- Ethology and Animal welfare
- Production systems and Sustainability
- Clinical veterinary
- Economy and administration